In developing a system specification, SUMS Consulting recognises that the ultimate goal is to have a great system that is capable of being implemented within budget.
We assist members with the development of specifications for all core administrative systems: Student Information Systems, Finance, Human Resources and Payroll, and specialist applications such as Research and Lifelong Learning and Veterinary Hospital case management.
To deliver this service we:
- Facilitate workshops to review and develop key processes
- Consult with stakeholders to determine system requirements
- Assist in the development of a strategic framework for migration to new service models and new technology
- Draw up a specification of requirements for development into an Invitation to Tender
- Assist with the development of a methodology for evaluating products.